We transform organizations with intelligent CRM & ERP solutions.
Join us and transform your everyday with us.
Role: L1 Support - Business Central/CRM/ERP
Experience: 0 to 1 years
Location: Bhopal / Vadodara
The Cloud Services Technical Support Engineer is a critical member of the SaaS Support team. Strong technical skills, complex problem collaboration skills, as well as outstanding customer support and professional communications skills are essential to ensuring the best possible customer experience while resolving a high percentage of customer incidents. Support Engineers must resolve the most complex customer problems, often collaborating with Microsoft’s software Level 2 and 3 support teams.
Cloud Services Technical Support Engineer must be experienced remote support agents within a direct contact center environment. Engineer must have strong technical background in M365, Office 365 and MS Azure (Fundamentals) along with other Cloud products
We’re looking for a professional who is well-rounded and customer-focused, with a love for solving problems. As a Tier 1 Cloud Services Technical Support Engineer you will be a part of an award-winning support team that provides Azure and M365 customers the highest level of support while working on an industry-leading product.
Excellent language, customer issue handling, and communications skills are essential to this position. Candidates may undergo a detailed interview process consisting of technical scenarios, customer skill vetting, as well as role play interviewing and hands-on problem recreation and problem resolution testing.
• Research, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues involving Microsoft Office 365, Azure Cloud Platform, Other Azure products & SaaS Products.
• Document all technical inquiries and develop content for knowledge base.
• Support key internal initiatives involving pre-release testing, validation, and documentation.
• This is a Global Support is provided 24/7 rotational shifts.
• Provide highly technical end-user support to clients via telephone, email, and ticketing system.
• Collaborate in a fast-paced environment with multiple internal teams for account & subscription management.
• Provide knowledge transfer and informal training to clients and co-workers.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for Cloud Service, and overall problem resolution responsible for end-to-end case management. Agent is logged into telephony system and performs direct contact center role via phone, e-Ticketing, and email.
• End to End Customer / Case Ownership of all issues including hardware and software.
• Resolve complex, collaborative calls working with Level 2 and Level 3 teams.
• Ensure customer incident resolution at industry leading incident closure rates.
• Maintain outstanding customer satisfaction scores, with the professional communications and soft skills necessary to defuse difficult customer situations and work to problem resolution.
• Accurately diagnose problem severity levels and prioritize call loads appropriately.
• Recreate customer issues when needed, using logs, system management tools, and industry standard problem resolution tools and protocols.
• Generate accurate, high quality trouble ticket, incident documentation, and knowledgebase updates, as well as other customer and problem documentation as required.
• At least 0-1 year of experience in technical support in below M365 based products.
• SharePoint online (Permissions, File management etc.)
• Exchange online (Mailbox creation, management, migration, mail-flow etc.)
• OneDrive for business
• MS Teams
• MS Office (Installation, Activation etc.)
• 0-1 year of experience in Technical Support and Ticketing Software Skills
• We are the stakeholders for interpreting customer issues, translating them into actionable items, and providing start-to-finish communications across teams.
• Experienced in engaging with customers and peers in a technical and professional environment.
• High customer concentration.
• Good communication soft skills.
• Language Skills – English (Native)
• Excellent verbal and written language skills, customer issue handling, and communications skills are essential to this position. Candidates may undergo a detailed interview process consisting of technical scenarios, customer skill vetting, as well as role play interviewing and hands-on problem recreation and problem resolution testing.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor or higher Degree preferable in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related technical field