We transform organizations with intelligent CRM & ERP solutions.
Join us and transform your everyday with us.
Role: Power Apps Developer
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Location: Bhopal / Vadodara
The Power Apps Developer will be part of a team that performs a migration of an enterprise SharePoint platform from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint Online. The developer will help evaluate the current environment, plan the migration, test the migration process, and redevelop solutions as needed to operate correctly in the Cloud environment. The candidate will develop and support solutions which address a range of business needs including portals, workflow, forms, collaboration sites, document management, or business intelligence / reporting. Additional job functions include:
• Assess suitability for solutions in SharePoint Online and the Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI).
• Design solutions based on established patterns and best practices for SharePoint integration with other Microsoft products
• Design, develop, customize team sites, libraries, lists, views, and workflows.
• Provide support and guidance to users on SharePoint and Power Platform features and functionalities
• Provide technical advice to team members and customers on best practices for SharePoint Online / Power Platform development.
• Assist in driving the adoption of cloud solutions using the Power Platform.
• At least 2 years of SharePoint experience.
• Demonstrated project experience developing solutions in SharePoint Online.
• Demonstrated project experience developing solutions using the Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate / Flow, Power BI).
• Experience with SharePoint migrations.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Experience working on Canvas App Power Apps Technology.
• Microsoft certifications.