We transform organizations with intelligent CRM & ERP solutions.
Join us and transform your everyday with us.
Role: Project Manager
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Location: Mumbai / Noida / Bhopal / Vadodara
The project manager roles and responsibilities may differ from one project to another. In fact, it may even differ based on company size and industry. However, these are some of the most common project manager duties for any company
• Ensure all projects are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget
• Lead the initiation and planning of a project and ensure technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track the progress of the project
• Coordinate with internal and external parties for the flawless execution of projects
• Manage relationships between clients and stakeholders
• Measure project performance using appropriate project management tools
• Perform risk management analysis to reduce project risks
• Report and escalate to upper management as and when needed
• Create and maintain a comprehensive project documentation
Qualification & Requirements:
• Most project managers get their career start as software engineers, marketing experts, or even sales reps. A successful project manager usually has five or more years in a relevant field with several formal qualifications for a project manager
• Gaining the top project management qualifications is key for project managers to be successful within their roles
• Here are a few must-have project management qualifications:
(1) A bachelor's degree in IT, computer science, business management, or a related field
(2) Any relevant project management related experience
(3) A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred
There is no such thing as one general project management skill set that fits all. To lead a successful project, a project manager needs to be skilled in almost all fields - from tech to human resources, from marketing to construction and everything else in between. It’s a complex but rewarding field.
Here are some of the most sought-after skills that successful project managers must have.
• A solid understanding of business cases and risk management processes
• Strong leadership skills
• Proven self-management and team-management skills
• Ability to monitor and control project budgets
• Capability to make decisions under pressure
A project manager also needs to have great social and communication skills as well. Their duties will range from being a team leader, a supervisor, and a co-worker, all at the same time. They will also be the first person that the team goes to whenever there are any problems regarding the project.