Role: Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Senior Technical Consultant
Experience: 8+ years
• Contribute across all phases of projects (e.g.,
Plan, Analyse, Design, Build and Test)
• Leverage technical expertise to Architect Design
and Solution CRM solutions. You will also be required to be hands-on with Dynamics
365 CE and Power Platform.
• Liaise effectively between clients, IT staff, and
business partners to ensure high quality and timely delivery
• Assess Client requirements and scope and recommend
• Design Conceptual and Technical architecture.
• Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI
• Partner with cross-functional technology and design
teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction and solution delivery.
• Support the team in defining technical, operational
and user requirements.
• Oversee the timely and effective resolution of
• Work under general guidance and direction, but
fully independent in own work with latitude for autonomous decision-making related
to work process
• Travel as needed. You may be required to travel
based on presales and project demands
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
• You are excited about working with an agile consulting
company to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the
• You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker
• You are passionate about software and its potential to
move organizations forward through innovation.
• Understanding of common Industry standard business
practices supported by Dynamics 365 CE.
• Architecting large complex solutions using the Microsoft
• Experience in Dynamics 365 CE, Power Platform (PowerApps
Portal, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate) and Common Data Service.
• Experience in Configuration and Customization of Dynamics
• Familiar with the core Microsoft offerings.
• Pre-Sales experience especially with right-fit solutioning
based on high level or ambiguous requirements and a good understanding of pricing
• Proposal writing, product demonstration and presentations.
• Consulting experience working with external clients.
• Client management skills and the ability to work with
clients to develop and manage an action plan.
• Implementation experience across multiple industries e.g.,
Health and Public Sector, Resources, Utilities, Retail, Logistics, Communications
and Media, Insurance, Professional Services and Banking.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.