We transform organizations with intelligent CRM & ERP solutions.
Join us and transform your everyday with us.
Role: D365 CRM/ Power Apps Solution Architect
Experience: 10+ years
Location: Bhopal / Vadodara
• Contribute across all phases of projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test).
• Leverage technical expertise to Architect Design and Solution CRM solutions. You will also be required to be hands-on with Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform.
• Liaise effectively between clients, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely delivery.
• Assess Client requirements and scope and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Design Conceptual and Technical architecture.
• Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI identification.
• Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction and solution delivery.
• Support the team in defining technical, operational and user requirements.
• Oversee the timely and effective resolution of client issues.
• Work under general guidance and direction, but fully independent in own work with latitude for autonomous decision-making related to work process.
• Travel as needed. You may be required to travel based on presales and project demands.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
• You are excited about working with an agile consulting company to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
Your Technical Skills Include:
• Understanding of common Industry standard business practices supported by Dynamics 365 CE.
• Architecting large complex solutions using the Microsoft stack.
• Experience in Dynamics 365 CE, Power Platform (PowerApps Portal, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate) and Common Data Service.
• Familiar with the core Microsoft offerings.
• Pre-Sales experience especially with right-fit solutioning based on high level or ambiguous requirements and a good understanding of pricing strategies.
• Proposal writing, product demonstration and presentations.
• Consulting experience working with external clients.
• Client management skills and the ability to work with clients to develop and manage an action plan.
• Implementation experience across multiple industries e.g. Health and Public Sector, Resources, Utilities, Retail, Logistics, Communications and Media, Insurance, Professional Services and Banking.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills